ONGC Solar Chulha Design Competition 2017 Result | Name of the Winners/Shortlisted Candidates
The vision of Developing Solar Energy position in the country, ONGC launch the new competition Platform for the citizen of India. In the way with the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi vision, ONGC Will soon promotes the ONGC Solar Chulha Design Competition. The idea is basically to get the innovative design and developing “Solar Chulha. ONGC is the leading co-operative body in our country. The main objective of the scheme is developing an effective, natural and reasonable cost solar-powered stove system which has some great qualities such as:
Features of Solar Chulha
- Have the ability of cooking in day and night both.
- Useful for all cooking process like Frying, Steaming and Boiling by the household
- The Solar Chulha must be easy to use and safe for the user.
- The Solar Chulha Must be built with that material that is easily available in the market and can be disposed of safely
- The System will be good quality control and eligible on all economies scale.
- The System will provide enough food for a family of five members.
- In the night the system will work on the day stored energy.
- The Minimum cost of the Solar Chulha is Rs. 10,000 per Unit.
ONGC Solar Chulha Design Competition Result 2017 – Winner List [1st,2nd,3rd]
Prizes Given to Winners
ONGC is provided the provision of 3 prizes for the winner of first, second and third position. The main objective of ONGC behind the scheme is providing a best solar cooking system to the poor people. Food is the basic necessity d for everyone in the country. Hence, Government will adopt many initiatives time to time in order to serve best cooking Ideas in rural and urban areas of the country.
- First Prize Winner: 10 Lacs
- Second Prize Winner: 5 Lacs
- Third Prize Winner: 3 Lacs
- Those who are interested to participate in ONGC Chulha Competition, please kindly visit on the portal
- This is the online competition organized by the ONGC Portal.
- After the reaching official portal, you will register for the Online Application Format Part A.
- Now filled all the details correctly
- The result of ONGC Chulha Design Competition will be declared soon.
- The Shortlisted applicants for this competition will be called for the Solar Chulha at New Delhi in April 2018.
- The Shortlisted Applicants should submit their Application Form Part B Before 15th April 2018.
- All important info provided on your registered mobile number on the portal.
- For any details, you may visit the portal, email@example.com.
Eligibility for the Competition
- The competition is open to all scientist, researchers, entrepreneurs, and individuals. Anyone Apply for this get competition. If you also belonging to these group, you may apply for this scheme. The prizes are also exciting for this competition.
- The person who is working in ONGC or ONGC employee is not eligible for this scheme.
- A member of panel and execution of ONGC is not eligible for this competition.
- On the other hand student of research and academic Institution are also Apply for this scheme.