Xiaomi has become one of the best selling brands in India. By launching new models of smartphones and updated version of many other gadgets it has been becoming a great choice for all Indians. But there is always some issues regarding it’s after selling services due to which many customers move to another brand. But now, there is a good news for all the buyers of Xiaomi or Mi/ Redmi smartphone user, as the company has recently announced about it’s the latest launching of a new Mi Service which provides you services regarding your Order Status Feature.
This service is available on the official website of Xiaomi which is Mi.com. This new feature of services provided by Xiaomi will make users enable to access repair status of their own mobile phones or any other devices. This includes a progress programming consisted of five-stages of tracking.
Check Xiaomi MI/Redmi Repair Status Online
This news was delivered with a tweet by the managing director Mr. Manu Kumar Jain of Xiaomi India Ltd. In that tweet, the latest features were announced by him.
Features of Xiaomi Device Repair Service:-
- Now it has become very easy to access your Status for repairing Xiaomi device and that too from online mode.
- This all could be possible only through the launching of new Mi service order Status.
- With the help of this repairing service, users can easily track the status of their device repair via online.
- There is total five stages process for tracking online status of Xiaomi device repair.
- Those five stages of the track are under inspection, work in progress, ready for delivery, delivered and canceled.
Interpretation of five-stages tracking process:-
The interpretation of those five stage tracking process which is launched by Xiaomi for tracking repair status online is given below;-
- First progress programme is ‘under inspection’ which means that your Xiaomi device is being checked.
- The next one is ‘Work in progress’ which is meant for that your Xiaomi device is getting repaired.
- Another one ‘Ready to use’ which means that your Xiaomi device is being repaired and fully ready to be delivered.
- The fourth one is ‘Delivered’ that means it has been delivered and accepted by the user.
- At the end, there is ‘Cancelled’ which has a meaning that the order for repairing service is being canceled.
How to track Xiaomi Smartphone Repair Status Online
- At first, you have to visit its official Page
- Thereafter, you will have to enter your contact number or service or order number or SN number which is provided by the Xiaomi company on its official webpage for accessing the status of a service order. You can also enter your IMEI number.
After entering the relevant number as per your ease, you will have to press the ‘confirm button’ for getting your OTP (one-time password) on your mobile number which is registered with Xiaomi company.
At last, all you need to do is to enter that OTP in the blank box which will be shown on the webpage and then click on the submit button.